Playoff spots up for grabs in the NL, the Rams trying to decide who they'll draft with the #1 pick in April's draft and the NBA & NHL just around the corner. I'll go with the baseball.
Kamikaze Maddogs @ Benchpressers
I'm not liking the matchups here for either of these guys, so I'm gonna go with the site and take Scott by 1.
Dogs 68, Pressers 67
Double Down @ Creamers
Pietsch made a nice trade this week in acquiring RB Travis Henry from the Owls in exchange for Jason Witten, but the guy he's playing is the one loaded at RB. I think Pietsch sneaks one out this week.
Creamers 83, Double Down 80
De-Pressers @ Burrowing Owls
Call me crazy, but I think TQ shocks the world and pulls off the upset behind a big game from Jason Witten.
Owls 88, De-Pressers 80
Horned Puffins @ Carpetbaggers
Speaking of upsets...nevermind, I'm terrible.
Baggers 104, Puffins 79
Rampage @ Buffet Boys
There is some major upset potential here. Milt's got the matchups to make it happen and I'm feeling sassy with these picks.
Milt 85, Boys 81
Pietschskins @ Wild Hogs
Some nice smacktalk this week between these two, but it was not even close to the smack ole boy Johnnie T. Smith used to talk. Remember when he got into the site after he had been booted and left that crazy message? That cat was wild.
Skins 96, Hogs 89
last week: 4-2
season: 11-7
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
D--Refresh my old noggin about Johnnie T. TQ
Post a Comment