Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 2 predictions

Hey Roger Goodell, grow a set will ya? The only thing more pathetic than his "punishment" are the excuses coming in from Patriot fans. I never thought this would be possible, but at this point I'd rather see New York teams win than Boston teams win. I'm so sick of Bwaston sports fans I could effing puke. On to the picks...

Pietschskins @ Benchpressers
This one should be a good game. Look for Wes to get big games from Donovan McNabb & Roy Williams. I don't see nnnDallas putting 45 points on the board again this Sunday.
Pressers 80, Skins 68

Rampage @ Creamers
Pietsch doesn't have the matchups he did a week ago, but it still should be enough to squeek past Terry.
Creamers 87, Rampage 82

Maddogs @ Baggers
I'm liking all four QBs in this one. Hard to believe Eli is going to suit up and play. Maybe he got that hookup from E's old girl to help the healing process. I think Steven Jackson goes wild this week and helps Scott pull the upset.
Dogs 92, Baggers 86

Double Down @ Owls
What I don't get about the mugshots on our league site is that sometimes the guys head barely fits in the picture and sometimes you get Jay Cutler. Hey cameraperson, do you not know how to use the zoom button or what? Yo, whaddup Kool-Aid?
Double Down 90, Owls 81

Horned Puffins @ Buffet Boys
Following an 0-2 start the Puffins are very much liking the expanded playoff format the league is using this year.
Buffet Boys 100, Puffins 75

De-Pressers @ Wild Hogs
I'm digging the new blog-nice work Randy! That's the good news. The bad? The Hogs and Puffins are headed towards a showdown next week where someone will get his first win of the season.
De-Pressers 84, Hogs 71

last week: 3-3
season: 3-3

No comments: