Note: My picks will usually be posted on Friday. Sorry for the late posting this week.
The NFL regular season has finally arrived! Thursday night officially kicked off the 2007 campaign and it looks as though the Colts may not be quite done just yet. That was a good ole wuppin' they put the Saints. I still like the Chargers in the AFC and I'm jumping on the Philly bandwagon in the NFC. With that, here are my week 1 picks.
Creamers @ Benchpressers
For Pietsch, I like Andre Johnson and the Jags D. For Wes, McNabb and Hines Ward. This one shouldn't be too close.
Creamers 84, Pressers 68.
Rampage @ Pietschskins
At first glance it looks as though Troy will coast, but upon further review I like Milt in an upset. Shaun Alexander & Deion Branch should be in store for big games against the Bucs and Jerricho Cotchery could have a big day as well (just a hunch). And for the record, J.P. Losman-nice mugshot. You're cool.
Rampage 77, Skins 73.
Burrowing Owls @ Carpetbaggers
Holy cow, do I like these two teams! A whole lot of firepower here. I'm taking the Owls in a shootout.
TQ 98, Al 94.
Double Down @ Kamikaze Maddogs
Another close one-in fact it's too close to call. How 'bout a week 1 tie?
DD 83, KKMD 83.
Buffet Boys @ Wild Hogs
Scott may be on to something in predicting the upset for Randy, but it's week 1 and I've already gone out on two limbs and I don't want to go out on a third.
Boys 87, Hogs 77.
Horned Puffins @ De-Pressers
A tough week 1 matchup for the Puffins-I'm going to regret not starting Keary Colbert.
JH 76, DH 69.
last season: 40-43
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment