Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Week 11 recap

The Rams won (the good), the Patriots spanked another opponent (the bad) and I all but eliminated myself from the playoffs despite my best effort in quite some time (the ugly). That pretty much sums up my Sunday.

Pietschskins 115, Benchpressers 58
My bad for going against Troy in this one. I'll not be betting against the Romo-Owens combo anytime soon.

Creamers 80, Rampage 70
A steady balance led Pietsch over the Rampage, despite a career day from Vince Young. Imagine what he'd do with some decent receivers.

Double Down 112, Owls 40
I hope TQ was saving his points for next week against his son because I'm needing some serious help if I want to make the playoffs.

Maddogs 95, Baggers 72
With the returns of Steven Jackson and newly-acquired Andre Johnson, the Dogs could be a team to watch in the playoffs.

Buffet Boys 134, Puffins 109
I can handle Tom Brady dropping 30 on me a lot better than I can handle Chester friggin Taylor dropping 32. Fantasy Football...I love this game!

Wild Hogs 82, De-Pressers 81
I was kinda needing Hud to pull this one out, which is part of the reason why I picked him to lose-you know to give him some bulletin board material. I guess he didn't get the memo as Randy Moss couldn't seem to find the endzone a 5th time Sunday night against the Bills. Thanks a lot for nothing Hud.

MVFFL Player of the Week-Terrell Owens
173 total yards and 4 TDs, 38 points. Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

MVFFL Player of the Weak-Peyton Manning
160 yards. Are you kidding me? I don't know if Peyton needs to worry less about DIRECTV or what but if I'm Hud I'd be about ready to tell Manning to "Cut that meat."

No comments: