Welcome to the MVRFL's newest site. During the upcoming season we will provide weekly predictions, post game write-ups and news and notes from around the league. We are looking forward to another great season of fantasy football!
Hey D, Glad you're back blogging. You're just a specialist now. Man, I hate to miss the draft: the baseball one was so much fun at your house. But I guess being there in person didn't help much--I'm still in last place. Try to have some of the owners lighten up. This is supposed to be fun, not a chore or added frustration, Good luck during the season. TQ
1 comment:
Hey D, Glad you're back blogging. You're just a specialist now. Man, I hate to miss the draft: the baseball one was so much fun at your house. But I guess being there in person didn't help much--I'm still in last place. Try to have some of the owners lighten up. This is supposed to be fun, not a chore or added frustration, Good luck during the season. TQ
Post a Comment